Specification of Preset Counters:
- Range : 4 digits and 6 digits.
- Setting : By Thumbwheel Switches.
- Sensor and Sensing Method :
- NO/NC contact : a. 230V AC Pulse through these contact.
- D.C. Inductive : b One M S Projection of 20 mm x 30 mm on rotating Proximity Switch. shaft. Sensor to give one pulse per rotation.
- Infrared Sensor : c. One disk with one hole at peripheral to rotate in sensor gap of 10 mm.
- Maximum Speed of Sensing : By method ‘a’ – 10 pulse/second, by method ‘b’ 100 pulse/second, by method ‘c’ 1000 pulse/second.
- Memory : Nonvolatile memory
- Counting Type : Up Counting.
- Standard – By Front Reset Switch. Normal operation and it is standard feature. Press this switch after any change of thumb wheel value.
- Option I - Auto Reset – Relay will be ON after set value is reached & will remain ON for approx. Two seconds & then again it will be OFF & counter will reset to zero.
- Option II - External Reset – A potential free contact or 230 V pulse on this Input will reset the counter to zero. Counter will remain reset as long as this contact is closed.
- Control Action : Preset Counter will count up for each input pulse once set value is reached counting will stop and relay will energise. Relay will energise when counter is reset by methods a, b, or c as given above.
- Control Output : One Relay contact NO/C/NC rated at 3A/230V AC resistive.
- Power : i) 230 VAC +- 10%, 50 Hz. Single phase. ii) +24 VDC/500mA
- Size: Overall 96 mm x 96 mm Cutout – 90 mm x 90 mm, Overall 72 mm x 72 mm Cutout – 69 mm x 69 mm